incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: REMINDER January 2007 Board Reports
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:46:51 GMT
Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> On 1/9/07, Upayavira wrote:
> > We submitted Oct/Nov/Dec, which was the first three months of
> > Incubation. Therefore, the next would be March.

> We could be wrong of course.

The dangers of tracking meta-data in too many places.  The reporting
schedule (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule) reflects the
corrected months, but the individual page listed Wicket.  And I suspect that
the reason why is that the October report going to the Board was late due to
cat herding, so it kind of depends on whether or not October is counted.
:-)

To the best of my knowledge, UIMA didn't report until November, so that
would be November, December, January, with quarterlies starting in April.
*IF* they get January in on time.

	--- Noel