incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: January 2007 Incubator Report (Revised)
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:25:22 GMT
How very odd.
I was sure I updated the wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2007 first thing monday
morning (2007-01-15). I'm definately sure I save the page too. But I
don't see the changes I made when looking at RecentChanges.

The text that is on the wiki is slightly altered text that I posted
compared to the version Carl posted here earlier.

I think Qpid should be reporting for the next three months as this is
our first report we can then settle in to a quarterly reporting slot.
That will give us a chance to ensure we get our report in on time. I
didn't see the final dates by which the reports should have been in,
where should I have been looking?

--
Martin Ritchie