incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Graduate Synapse
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 08:43:00 GMT
This vote has now been open for more than 120 hours. In that time we
have had the following votes:

Justin Erenkrantz +1
Paul Fremantle +1
Davanum Srinivas +1
Robert Burrell Donkin +1
Phil Steitz +1
Roy Fielding +1

I'm not completely sure whether Phil has completed joining the PMC, so
it is either 5 or 6 binding +1 votes, and no -1s or -0s. Therefore
this vote passes. The WS PMC has voted to accept this podling and
therefore Synapse has graduated.

With that I would like to offer my great thanks to the Incubator PMC
for their hard work during the incubation of Synapse. We did three
releases, which all benefitted from the usual thorough examination of
the Incubator PMC (especially a few individuals who are well known for
their thorough reviews). We have learnt a lot throughout the
incubation period and thank you for your efforts.

Paul