incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Best practice for voting in a new committer?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:38:00 GMT
Hello Ant,

inside the Trinidad / ADFFACES podling we are following the pattern,
discussed on:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Inside of Apache MyFaces and Shale (for instance) we do the vote on
the private@ list and "only" announce it on our public lists.

For a podling I really like the "public pattern".

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh