incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <>
Subject Re: Board response to January Report on Heraldry
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:53:28 GMT
On 1/31/07, Leo Simons <> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Ted Leung wrote:
> > Paul and I are about at our wit's end on what to do here, besides
> > upping the number of messages that say "please talk to us on the
> > list".
> When you need to say that more than once every three months, there's
> a problem. I think submitting a frank and open report was exactly the
> right action to take.

Yes - this is *exactly* what we want mentors to do - thanks!

The only thing that slightly annoyed the Board was that *we* had to
red-flag it - which means that the Incubator PMC is not reviewing the
reports as a whole before it is sent to the Board.  One suggestion
could be to have an IRC (or even via phone) meeting of the Incubator
PMC before the Board meeting to review the podling's status reports.
The Board does review each and every report that is submitted, but
it'd be nice if the Incubator PMC were to step up a bit here too.  --

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message