incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [vote] ActiveMQ Graduation
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:10:23 GMT
On 1/8/07, Brian McCallister <brianm@apache.org> wrote:
> ActiveMQ would like to move to graduate to a top level project, and
> that the proposal at the end of this email be presented to the board
> for consideration at the next meeting.
>
> Status File: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/activemq.html
>
> I will plan on tallying the vote on 1/15/07 (one week from today) in
> order to allow plenty of time for folks to catch up from the holidays.

Two issues:

1) The Board meeting is on the 17th, so this will likely be too late
to add to this month's agenda.  (You can see if we're willing to hold
a spot open for ActiveMQ, but it's iffy if you were to submit it on
Tuesday.)

2) The resolution has the dreaded "PMC" virus.  Where did you get this
template from?  It's bogus.  Please fix.  Harmony's template is here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2006/board_minutes_2006_10_25.txt

Thanks.  -- justin