incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Felix Graduation
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:42:16 GMT
This vote has been open over 5 days, so it can now be closed with the
following votes:

    * +1 votes: Jean T. Anderson, Paul Fremantle, Bertrand Delacretaz,
      Alex Karasulu, Upayavira, Brian McCallister, Carsten Ziegeler,
      Niclas Hedhman, Enrique Rodriguez, Matthias Wessendorf, Robert
      Burrell Donkin, J Aaron Farr.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

The vote passes.

We would like to thank everyone who voted and/or participated in any way.

We look forward to sending the resolution to the board, however, it
would still be nice if we could receive some guidance as to how to
proceed with the next steps or, more precisely, what the next steps are.

Thanks again.

-> richard