incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix Graduation
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:35:30 GMT
I believe this community has worked hard within the incubator and from a
community standpoint is ready for graduation, and has been for some
time. A successful release has been made that demonstrates the
communities ability to follow ASF guidelines in that regard. There are
no outstanding unresolved issues that should block graduation.

Therefore, as a mentor for Felix, I vote +1 for graduation (with the
board resolution including myself as a PMC member)

Regards, Upayavira

Richard S. Hall wrote:
 > The Felix community feels that we are ready for graduation, as
indicated by the following community vote to request graduation:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-felix-dev/200612.mbox/%3c459170C8.9050006@ungoverned.org%3e

 > We would like to initiate a vote to graduate to a top level project.
We would like the resolution attached to this email to be presented to
the board for consideration at the next possible board meeting.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/felix.html