incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix Graduation
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:11:53 GMT
+1

The status file seems up to date.  An acceptable release has occurred.
   The community is healthy and active.  The last report shows all
issues to be resolved.

The IP has been cleared.  This might help others looking at IP related
concerns:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Felix+R4+contributions

I'm not seeing any red lights.

However I'd like to see more eyes on this besides just the mentors.  It
would give me more confidence to get a few responses instead of scraping
by with the minimum number of votes as Felix did for it's release.

Regards,
Alex