incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: graduation documentation [WAS Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Graduate Synapse]
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 19:11:25 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 1/4/07, Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>> robert burrell donkin wrote:
>> If you think this would be helpful, I'll start putting some linkages in
>> place. :-) I do think it's important that the guide link to the policy.
>
> sounds good
>
> please jump in

ok, I started adding in some changes.

btw, the sample resolutions pointed to by
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation#resolution aren't quite
correct based on feedback for OFBiz and Cayenne in the December
archives. The Harmony resolution is good, so I added a link to that.
Once the board minutes are publicly available with the OFBiz and Cayenne
resolutions I'll try to remember to add links to those as well.

 -jean