incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Unable to commit changes for the OFBiz resources in Incubator
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:52:29 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to update the OFBiz's Incubator status page, the
projects/index page (to move OFBiz to the list of graduated projects)
and the .htaccess file to redirect to the ofbiz.apache.org url.
Unfortunately I get a commit permission error (even if I try to commit
the ofbiz.html file only)... my guess is that after graduation my grants
on the Incubator resources have been revoked.
If so, what should we do?
The patch attached is what I was trying to commit.

Jacopo