incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject WSRP4j Was: [VOTE] Retire AltRMI
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 04:47:33 GMT
On 11/7/06, Yoav Shapira <yoavs@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/7/06, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
> > Yoav Shapira wrote:
> >
> > > am in favor of fall/spring/periodic cleanups in general.
> >
> > +1  Would be happy if people would help select some other candidates.

> As for suggesting other retirement candidates, I'll take a look.
> How's WSRP4J going?

It has had commits recently - but only the one committer by the look
of it. It hasn't ticked off the two distribution rights bullets on the
status page, but isn't distributing yet. The last board report was
last September:

- WSRP4J still is quiescent. Maybe the remaining IP
  issues in Oasis. Not sure. Community wise it looks
  like global interest on it is decaying.

Hen