incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retiring a project [Was: Retiring Agila?]
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 01:50:48 GMT
Agila's now on step 8 of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/RetiringPodlings .

Previous shutdown podlings have had different solutions:

Axion  - No issue, source didn't arrive.
Depot - Made read only. Emails will still goto
depot-commits@incubator.apache.org.
Lucene4c - Remains read/write. Emails will still goto
lucene4c-commits@incubator.apache.org.

What should the correct solution be?

For emails - I'm not sure if depot-commits and lucene4c-commits still
exist or not. If commits happened, I imagine the emails should be
going to general@incubator, so possibly a sym link on the mail server
can easily do that.

Both depot and lucene4c kept their svn groups. Should these be removed?
Should the svn be r or rw, or should it just be removed and
automatically go over to incubator-pmc rw?

Hen