incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4php?
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:43:11 GMT
Hi,

> There wasn't a report from log4php in this month's Incubator report,
> and looking at the history things have been pretty quiet in its
> reports for a long time (also, no svn commit or dev email for 10
> months).
>
> Anyone know what's up with it?
>
> Quite likely no one does - in which case I'll ask the Logging PMC as
> log4php is very much under their auspices (svn and mail list both
> there).

I might be the only Logging PMC member who's also hanging out here and
on the Incubator PMC, so I suppose I should help out ;)  I don't
recall seeing any log4php activity recently at the Logging PMC level.
I'll ask over there, CC you, and we'll probably head towards retiring
log4php from incubation.

Yoav