incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid M1
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:27:52 GMT
On 12/6/06, Brian McCallister <brianm@apache.org> wrote:
> Concern:
> Was there any resolution on the AMQP licensing terms (1) in relation
> to making releases? I think it is okay, but how it fits into the
> current draft guidelines (2) I am unsure. I think Cliff voted for
> this, so I suspect it is okay. Just want to make sure :-)

Yes, before I gave my +1 I made sure the AMQP spec license allowed for
distribution (which got corrected from the earlier version of the
license).  I also personally did a review to ensure that all
third-party licenses are acceptable (mainly BSD-like, Apache, CPL, and
MPL) and that the required notices for these components are covered by
the NOTICE file.

Cliff