incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 3)
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 02:29:58 GMT

Release notes:

(NOTE: we just started labelling the different releases as v1/v2/etc. While
this is our 3rd attempt, the above says v2 as we just started counting in
the directory name...)

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1

Thanks for everyone who has helped so far with the previous release
candidates and this one!

- The CXF team

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: