incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 4)
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:45:54 GMT
+1 again.

Jervis

ory/org/apache/cxf/
Wiki Copy of Release notes:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Apache+CXF+2.0-M1+Incubating+Release+Notes

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1
[ ] -1 Issue detected (please provide details)

Thanks for everyone who has helped so far with the previous release
candidates and this one!

- The CXF team

--
J. Daniel Kulp