incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 3)
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 01:57:41 GMT
+ 1

/people.apache.org/%7Eblin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1/>
Maven Repository:
http://people.apache.org/~blin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1-v2/repository/org/apache/cxf/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eblin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1/repository/org/apache/cxf>
Release notes: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Apache+CXF+2.0-M1+Incubating+Release+Notes

(NOTE: we just started labelling the different releases as v1/v2/etc. While
this is our 3rd attempt, the above says v2 as we just started counting in
the directory name...)

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1

Thanks for everyone who has helped so far with the previous release
candidates and this one!

- The CXF team