incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid M1
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 05:30:05 GMT
Concern:
Was there any resolution on the AMQP licensing terms (1) in relation
to making releases? I think it is okay, but how it fits into the
current draft guidelines (2) I am unsure. I think Cliff voted for
this, so I suspect it is okay. Just want to make sure :-)

Nit:
I am unable to verify the gpg signature on the source tarball. I
couldn't find the key ( 76DDB16818806464 ) on a keyserver, nor is
there a KEYS file with it.

-Brian

(1) https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M1/specs/
license.amqp.txt