incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA and mentors
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:21:55 GMT
Recently I encountered something (a task) that I wanted to assign to
one of our Wicket mentors. These things can be done through email of
course, but email is not very good with tracking. In our case, the
mentors are not added to the podlings JIRA tracker.

Currently there is no mentor JIRA group for incubating projects. There
are projectname-developers groups available, but no projectname-mentor
groups.

Wouldn't it be something to create for each incubating project not
only a JIRA developers group but also a mentors group?

Or should the podlings mentors be added as developers?

Martijn

--
for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket">Wicket</a>
at the <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/">Best Stuff in