incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 4)
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:03:19 GMT
I can see what you are saying, but I still think its wrong. The fact
is that once you've given people 72 hours to find the bugs, fixed all
the bugs they have found, I don't think you need another 72 hours.
After that it should just be a short time to let people have a chance
to rereview if they need to.

And if you found the bugs and fixed them early in the vote, then I
think you should be able to let the original vote run its course.

Paul

> Thanks Paul. IIRC I believe Roy said if you changed the source distribution
> (which this does do), you need a new vote. Regards,
> - Dan
>
> On 12/13/06, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > I'm not sure you need to have a complete new vote... anyway thanks
> > very much for fixing this.
> >
> > You now have my +1.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On 12/13/06, Liu, Jervis <jliu@iona.com> wrote: