incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Incubating Release
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:19:25 GMT
I believe if you look closer, you'll find that under the "goals" section. In
the introduction we even talk about it like "Apache Incubator CXF will also
support several models like JAX-WS." We aren't claiming anywhere that I can
see that we've implemented JAX-WS. Just saying that we'd like to do so in
very clear terms.

- Dan