incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 3)
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:11:38 GMT
On 12/7/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/7/06, Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> > As opposed to cutting a new release completely, can we choose one/any of
> the
> > follow options and get your +1?
> > 1. Not distribute the javadoc jar
> > 2. Recut just that jar after figuring out how to make Maven comply to
> our
> > wishes
> > 3. Update the JAR by hand to include the appropate licenses
>
> any of these sound fine

Alright, then I think we should just not distribute the javadoc jars for
now. Given that its in Bo's directory, I can't delete them and he's
undoubtedly asleep for a few more hours :-).

If we decide we need to distribute them we can create a separate VOTE for
the javadoc jars. Otherwise we'll just fix them our next release when
hopefully the maven plugin will be working...

With that caveat can we get an official +1? ;-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions