incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Deploying Incubator Maven Artifacts [was Re: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 3)]
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:00:28 GMT
On 12/7/06, Daniel Kulp <daniel.kulp@iona.com> wrote:

> I would say for now we just remove that jar if it's needed.  However, how
> did
> the servicemix and other projects votes pass if it's a requirement?  Is
> this
> another "new requirement in the middle of a vote" thing?

*wonders the same thing*

Additionally, I just realized there are some projects too that have been
publishing Maven builds that haven't been approved. Most recently Abdera did
this [1][2]. They voted for the release of their binaries, but not their
maven artifacts which they created/deployed post vote as I understand it
(sorry to cause trouble Abdera folks, I was the one pushing for those builds
too!).

- Dan

1.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200612.mbox/%3c45749D47.1010109@gmail.com%3e