incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Add UIMA to reporting schedule [was: December 2006 Incubator Reports]
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:55:15 GMT
Just add yourself to the monthly schedule on the wiki and then you'll be
scheduled (pick any group you like) :-)

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

Also, new incubator projects must report every month for the first three
months. After that then the reporting schedule kicks in for you.

- Dan