incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 3)
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:51:48 GMT
The Apache CXF team has cut another candidate release which fixes the
previous branding issues. As no one else seems to have found any other
issues, we've cut a new build and published it here:

Binaries and Source Distributions:
http://people.apache.org/~blin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1-v2/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eblin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1/>
Maven Repository:
http://people.apache.org/~blin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1-v2/repository/org/apache/cxf/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eblin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1/repository/org/apache/cxf>
Release notes: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Apache+CXF+2.0-M1+Incubating+Release+Notes

(NOTE: we just started labelling the different releases as v1/v2/etc. While
this is our 3rd attempt, the above says v2 as we just started counting in
the directory name...)

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1

Thanks for everyone who has helped so far with the previous release
candidates and this one!

- The CXF team