incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <gst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cayenne to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 02:51:37 GMT
The name would be "Apache Cayenne Project". Please fix before
submitting to the Board.

There is some stupid virus of a template showing these as "Apache Foo
PMC" which has to stop.

People should really look at actual resolutions that the Board
approves, not what gets sent in. We sometimes tweak them.

Cheers,
-g

--
gstein@apache.org ... ASF Chairman ... http://www.apache.org/