incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Incubating Release
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 03:09:36 GMT
> The Apache CXF team has cut another candidate release which fixes the
> previous licensing issues. Builds have been published here:

I was taking a quick look at CXF's site and I noticed the reference to
a JSR spec.

Has CXF passed the TCK for JSR-181 (JAX-WS)?  If so, then cool.  If
not, then, AFAIK, we're forbidden from releasing any implementation of
a JSR that does not pass all of the relevant TCKs.  (Thank the JSPA on
that one.)  So, I'd suggest confirming with Geir that you're in okay
legal waters before cutting a CXF release.

Thanks!  -- justin