incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Felix 0.8.0 Incubator Release
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:47:03 GMT
The Felix PPMC has voted on an incubator release and we would like to
call an Incubator PMC vote to get final approval.

We hope that this release represents the final step for Felix'
graduation, but wish to pursue this official incubator release since we
do not know how long graduation will take and feel it is important to
make a public release available. We hope to request graduation once this
incubator release is approved.

The candidate incubator release can be found here:

   http://people.apache.org/~rickhall/felix-0.8.0-incubator.html

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the Felix 0.8.0-incubator release.

Thanks in advance for your effort in examining the release.

- The Felix Team