incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject [RESULT] Apache Tuscany SCA Java M2 release
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:02:27 GMT
This vote has now been open for more than 72 hours, and binding +1
votes have been received from the following IPMC members:
   Paul Fremantle
   Robert Burrell Donkin
   Davanum Srinivas (voted on tuscany-dev in the PPMC vote thread)

A non-binding +1 vote was received from
   Niklas Gustavsson

The vote has therefore passed, and we will proceed to make the
release artifacts public.

Thanks to all who reviewed this release and voted.

   Simon