incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix 0.8.0 Incubator Release
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:57:18 GMT
As a follow up, we resolved every issue raised by Daniel except the
signing portion. A new snapshot of the release is available at:

    http://people.apache.org/~rickhall/felix-0.8.0-incubator.html

I was able to fix one minor bug in our maven bundle plugin that was
causing LICENSE/NOTICE files to not get copied.

Hopefully the majority vote can continue...

-> richard