incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix 0.8.0 Incubator Release
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:15:51 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> 3) None of the three jars in bundle directory have the
>> license,notice, or disclaimer files.
>>

> D'oh! The LICENSE and NOTICE files are in the src/main/resources/
> directories for each of these bundles, but for some reason they are
> not getting copied into the resulting JAR files. I would imagine that
> we recently introduced a bug into our Maven bundle plugin (it was
> updated this last week) that is somehow interfering in this process.
> Sorry about that. I will look into the cause of this.

Quick follow up, I found the bug in our plugin...it has to do with
relative directories. If we build in the bundle subproject directory, it
correctly gets the LICENSE and NOTICE files. If we build in the parent
project directory, then it does not. We will obviously have to resolve
this. We must have earlier run RAT on JARs that were made from the
subproject directory...that will teach us for not double checking.

-> richard