incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid M1
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 13:55:51 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:
> Concern:
> Was there any resolution on the AMQP licensing terms (1) in relation
> to making releases? I think it is okay, but how it fits into the
> current draft guidelines (2) I am unsure. I think Cliff voted for
> this, so I suspect it is okay. Just want to make sure :-)

Yes, the issue in B-2 was resolved, we took the item identified at
project proposal time back to the Specification Working Group, to be
voted on, corrected it and that correction has been reflected in the
specification license included in the release. The link you reference
includes the update:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M1/specs/license.amqp.txt

Regards
Carl.