incubator-general mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Add UIMA to reporting schedule [was: December 2006 Incubator Reports]
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:38:54 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Henri's
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/incubator-info.txt
> shows the list of projects needing to report, plus any that have been newly
> accepted.

UIMA reported in November for the first time.  We are currently listed
as "Needs to be added to the monthly schedule".  Who can do that, is
there anything we can do to make this happen?

We're happy to report each month until further notice, but don't want to
flood the board with unwanted reports either ;-)

I believe Wicket is in the same boat, they have also reported before and
have not been added to the 3 month reporting schedule.

--Thilo