incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:28:31 GMT
Hi all,

just one question about the next step for OFBiz in Incubator: we know
that David Welton (on behalf of the Incubator) has already sent the text
with the board resolution to the ASF Board... is there a way to know if
the ASF Board will vote on it during the next meeting (happening, if I'm
not wrong, on 20, December)?

Thanks,

Jacopo