incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:22:35 GMT
I really like to join David Jones and thank all of you guys for your
help/support/reviews/remarks during this yearlong incubation.

This process has been a big challenge for the OFBiz community but I
think that has been also beneficial for improving the quality of the
project/community in general.

Jacopo