incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:22:35 GMT
I really like to join David Jones and thank all of you guys for your
help/support/reviews/remarks during this yearlong incubation.

This process has been a big challenge for the OFBiz community but I
think that has been also beneficial for improving the quality of the
project/community in general.

David E Jones wrote:
> Here are the results for this OFBiz Podling Graduation vote on this
> mailing list. Also below is the most recent copy of the board resolution
> draft, including changes based on feedback from Noel, etc.
> +1 - 7 (Binding): Yoav Shapira, David N. Welton, J. Aaron Farr, Leo
> Simons, Robert Burrel Donkin, Davanum Srinivas, Noel Bergman
> +1 - 2 (Non-binding): David E. Jones, Christian Geisert
> +0 - 0
> -1 - 0
> Thanks again to everyone who have helped get OFBiz to this point. I have
> been very impressed with the activity and interest by many people
> throughout the incubation process and speaking for others who have been
> involved with OFBiz for years we are looking forward working more with
> and in the foundation.
> -David

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: