incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cayenne to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:09:46 GMT
I guess we can close the vote - it's been running for 96 hours
already. We've got 5 "plus one" votes, of which 4 are from the
Incubator PMC members, and no other votes. Here is a breakdown:

   Bill Dudney
   Jean T. Anderson (Incubator PMC)
   Leo Simons (Incubator PMC)
   Robert Burrell Donkin (Incubator PMC)
   Brian McCallister (Incubator PMC)

There was a question raised by Greg Stein about a better template for
board resolution, but since no alternative template has been made
available, we are sticking with what we have.

So now that our graduation has been officially approved by the
Incubator, one last thing remains - the vote by the ASF Board. Is
this something that is going to happen during the December board
meeting?

Thanks
Andrus