incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incubate new podling, "River" (nee Braintree, nee..., nee Jini)
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:06:01 GMT
Jim,

I've updated the proposal in the wiki, hopefully addressing your two
concerns - noting that there are no other implementations of Jini
technology at the ASF, and noting that committership for the initial
committers will be granted upon engagement with the project, as
determined by the mentors.

I hope this addresses your concerns, and that with your vote on this,
we will conclude the vote today.

geir