incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Incubating Release
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:58:49 GMT
DanD, DanK,

I guess this page is wrong as well [1]. Let's not perpetuate the total
myth that cxf implements both JSR 181 and JAXWS 2.0.

" JAX-WS/JSR-181 Annotation Support 	 Completed"

Clearly CXF has not passed the TCK's for either one. Please consider
writing a strong disclaimer that you *DON'T* comply with these
standards. From what i understand the beehive team split out support
for WSM and did not ship it with the actual beehive releases because
we don't have access to JSR 181 TCK. Am quite sure we (Apache) don't
have JAX-WS TCK yet because i am waiting for it to put Axis2' JAXWS
through its paces :)

thanks,
dims

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/xfire-migration-guide.html