incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:59:58 GMT
> Hi Robert,
>
> I just have to give you a very public THANK YOU for your assistance
> to projects in the incubator. I personally look forward to reading
> your posts because I learn so much from them. I think you are a model
> for how to give constructive feedback and nurture projects. Please
> keep up the terrific work.

(being an englishman of the self-deprecating sort, public praise makes
me unconfortable :-/ but thanks anyway...)

but if there's any credit due, it's to those that taught me how to cut
releases (i won't embarrass them by naming names since most are still
around) by a similar process, and to the infrastructure and legal
teams who actually did the hard thinking (rather than the easier
talking)

respect (you know who you are)

- robert