incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.0 (RC 2)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:40:52 GMT
> Hey folks,
>
> I was able to finally get around to doing a binary release candidate
> from the 4.1 branch.
>
> it's available here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.1.0-RC2/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1.0-incubator/
>
> Maven 1 and Maven 2 repos for this release can be found at:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.1.0-RC2
>
> Here's the wiki page for the release notes:
> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-410-release.html
>
> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.1.0

apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator.jar fine (note that licenses are in
subsidary folders within META-INF)

main release see question (just one)

-- questions --

what is licensed under the Academic Free License version 2.1?

-- comments --

--- notes and suggestions ---

the MANIFEST.MF files aren't great: missing a lot of stuff recommended
by sun. AIUI maven can generate most of that stuff.

- robert