incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:54:38 GMT
Hi,

> > The binding votes are from David E. Jones, Hans Bakker, Si Chen,
> > Al Byers, Jacques Le Roux, Jacopo Cappellato, A. Zeneski, David
> > Welton (a mentor), and myself (also a mentor), for a total of 9
> > (not 8).
>
> Which part of the fact that only Incubator PMC member votes are binding
> isn't clear?  So far you have two (2).  Again, so far.

My understanding is that for the vote that took place on ofbiz-dev, we
were counting OFBiz PPMC member votes as binding.  That's how we ended
up with 8.  (It was indeed 8, not 9, my mistake above, sorry).

For the Incubator PMC vote currently under way, I understand that only
Incubator PMC members' votes are binding.

Are you saying that even for the PPMC vote, only Incubator PMC votes
are binding?

Yoav