incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:24:08 GMT
Hi,

> Those would be which ones?  I do not see 8 binding votes (yet).

The voting thread from ofbiz-dev@incubator.apache.org is available at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ofbiz-dev/200611.mbox/browser

It's in the November 2006 archives, currently on page 5 within those
archives.  The thread subject is [VOTE] OFBiz Graduate from Apache
Incubator.  The binding votes are from David E. Jones, Hans Bakker, Si
Chen, Al Byers, Jacques Le Roux, Jacopo Cappellato, A. Zeneski, David
Welton (a mentor), and myself (also a mentor), for a total of 9 (not
8).

> As for my own vote, -1 on a procedural basis:
>
> > Based on early discussion about OFBiz at the ASF (around the time
> > OFBiz entered the incubator) the best place for the project seems
> > to be as a top level project (TLP). This is a separate thing to
> > vote on, so I mention it here for information purposes only.
>
> As has been discussed, the Incubator PMC would want to see the proposal that
> is to be put before the Board, so please submit one, and I'll revise my
> vote.

You're right, we need to get that proposal together.  Will do shortly.

Yoav