incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wikis
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:55:35 GMT
On 09/11/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> On 11/9/06, Gwyn Evans <gwyn.evans@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-volunteer.html#assist - Point 2 "Work
> > on documentation"
> > -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-998 with patch
> > -> Still waiting....
>
> Personally, I'm not willing to start documenting our offering of such
> a service until it's actually proven that it's going to maintained in
> a reasonable manner.  If the maintainers get it up to speed and keep
> it that way we can think about doing so, but not as things stand right
> now.

So why not add /that/ comment - The wiki's there - projects are using
it with no indication that it's anything other than a normal supported
service  - we, for instance, could easily have continued with our
previous wiki if there'd been any indication that it was only in a
trial status.

/Gwyn
--
Download Wicket 1.2.3 now! - http://wicketframework.org