incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.0 (RC 2)
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:32:20 GMT
On 11/16/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/16/06, Hiram Chirino <hiram@hiramchirino.com> wrote:

> good enough for me

awesome!

> > > what is licensed under the Academic Free License version 2.1?
> > >
> > The MochiKit library included in the web module... actually its dual
> > licensed under that and the MIT License.  I included both so that end
> > users could also choose.
>
> just needed to check that we weren't breaking any license conditions
>
> be good to include a note in the LICENSE file that explains MockKit is
> dual license to avoid questions ;-) but this change would be fine in
> trunk

Actually It's already there.. :

== For the MochiKit library                                            ==

MochiKit is dual-licensed software.  It is available under the terms of the
MIT License, or the Academic Free License version 2.1.  The full text of
each license is included below.

> thanks
>
> - robert

Regards,