incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.0 (RC 2)
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:09:32 GMT
On 11/15/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/14/06, Hiram Chirino <hiram@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > I was able to finally get around to doing a binary release candidate
> > from the 4.1 branch.
> >
> > it's available here:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.1.0-RC2/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1.0-incubator/
> >
> > Maven 1 and Maven 2 repos for this release can be found at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.1.0-RC2
> >
> > Here's the wiki page for the release notes:
> > http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-410-release.html
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release binary
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.1.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>
> apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator-sources.jar is ok from a technical
> perspective but seems a little strange: my copy contains only a
> META-INF. do you need to reroll that particular jar?

Actually there are no sources for that jar.  It's an uber jar thats'
build using other jars.  I guess a more appropriate source jar would
an uber jar of the composite source jars...  I'll keep that in mind
the next time I go updating the maven plugin that builds that jar.

> - robert

Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com