incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:30:43 GMT
David E Jones wrote:

> If I understand correctly what you are saying there is one more step
> to take before we seek an approval vote from the Incubator PMC,
> namely creating and submitting a proposal to the Incubator PMC that
> they will send to the Apache Board for the whole TLP thing.

Yes, if a project is intended to become a TLP, the Board resolution should
be prepared first, since it would be the Incubator PMC putting the
recommendation to the Board.

> What would this proposal look like?

Any of your Mentors should be able to help, as there are any number of
copies floating around, although I suppose a canonical template "might" be
helpful.

No worries.

	--- Noel