incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE WITHDRAWN] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 04:00:29 GMT
Patrick,

> Personally, I don't much care what we do at this point, although I'd
> prefer a 0.9.7 to 0.9.6.1

> However, I *would* like clear guidance about what to do.

Figuring this out is something that the PPMC ought to deal with.  You have
had several suggestions made to you, and one of the things that *I'd* like
to see is how you folks deal with it.

FWIW, I, personally, do not really care what outcome you come to, so much as
I care to see how you come to a conclusion.  Think of me as the Philosophy
Professor from school who doesn't care which side of the debate you argue,
but does care about the argument, itself.  :-)

	--- Noel