incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] - Restarting the vote to --- Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:04:28 GMT
> I challenge all the other Incubator PMC members who have yet
> to vote to follow through on their responsibilities as a
> member of this PMC.

It seems to me that anyone paying attention would have seen that there were
issues with the proposed release, and they were being addressed.  Therefore,
I would expect that many people refrained from voting, rather than piling on
the -1 votes.  I could be wrong.

Those issues were cleared up a couple of days before your e-mail.  And, by
my count, there are sufficient PMC votes (e.g., Robert, you, Aaron and Dims)
to carry the vote.

	--- Noel