incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE][SECOND ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:02:08 GMT
Hi Marc,

On Nov 27, 2006, at 6:38 PM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> Robert-
>
>> -- minor issues (fine by me to fix in trunk) --
>>
>> the 'Exceptions as follows' section in LICENSE.txt is missing serp. i
>> think, just a typo since the LICENSE is included with reference.
>
> serp is listed at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/
> openjpa/tags/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project/LICENSE.txt , it is
> just below the CDDL section in a subsequent section (sections are
> divided up by license type).
>
> We can adjust the verbiage in there if you think it would help make
> things more clear.

I noticed this minor issue as well. All the files and their licenses
are listed but it's not obvious until you reach the second "extra"
license.

Robert,

Clearly, the first license is the Apache license, followed by
multiple licenses and the description of the files to which the
licenses apply. Can you point to a good example of the license file
you'd like to see here?

Regards,

Craig